I use this blog to show my illustration and design work. If you don't have a blogspot account, you can send comments or inquiries to:





DavinLassiter@gmail.com



Twitter: MisterLassiter



Facebook.com/blendintoshadows







Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Outrun poster



I did this in a Digital Photography for Illustrators class at the Art Institute. It's a composite using FourFourTwo magazine, a stock image of a soccer ball, windmill, and field. At least I think the windmill was separate, because I added a blur effect to it that I didn't add to the field to try and make it recede more into the background. I used the clone stamp to add flying wheat under the ball. I have a version of this that has some text added, in case you ever see it and wonder what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment