I use this blog to show my illustration and design work. If you don't have a blogspot account, you can send comments or inquiries to:





DavinLassiter@gmail.com



Twitter: MisterLassiter



Facebook.com/blendintoshadows







Friday, April 9, 2010

Sickle Cell Foundation of Georgia flyer



This is an flyer I did for the Georgia Sickle Cell Foundation last Christmas. Besides maybe adjusting some of the colors of the logos in Photoshop, this was all laid out in Illustrator. I think the snowflakes are actually dingbats of some kind. I probably got them from DaFont.com. I recommend that site to anyone who needs unusual fonts. I recommend checking for dingbats before you draw complex things. And you don't have to use them as they are; since they come as vectors, you can use Illustrator's tools to take them apart and make new things. You don't have to start from scratch for no reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment