I use this blog to show my illustration and design work. If you don't have a blogspot account, you can send comments or inquiries to:





DavinLassiter@gmail.com



Twitter: MisterLassiter



Facebook.com/blendintoshadows







Monday, April 19, 2010

Photoshop composite inspired by "Inhuman Capabilities"



This is a piece I did after listening to "Inhuman Capabilities" by Mr. Lif and Akrobatik. If you haven't heard the song, lyrically they do what "the average human cannot." For fun, I decided to work on a concept inspired by the song. The song had comic book and fantasy references in it, so I wanted to reflect that type of idea.

I used a photo of a mannequin's hand from sxc.hu. I don't remember where I got the image of the Vitruvian Man on its hand. I combined the two in Photoshop and added blur effects. I think I used some sort of other function in Photoshop's blending options to enhance the effect of the Vitruvian Man, but it's been so long I don't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment